Tuesday, October 6, 2015

London, England: Camden Market

Borough Market and Portobello Market aside, another Market to visit in London is the Camden Market. The big draws about the place are the one-of-a-kind shops and street from around the whole.

VISTING CAMDEN LOCK
Camden Lock, part of the historic Camden Market, is the creative and cultural heart of London. Featuring some of London's finest designers, artists and independent sellers, as well as a delicious selection of the best food venders in town, Camden Lock is a favourite spot for locals and tourists, and deservedly so. 
Visit us and take a look around our one of a kind shops and stalls. We pride ourselves on the quality of the products and the great atmosphere. Visitors will enjoy excellent customer service and will have the chance to meet the artists, makers and creators behind the unique crafts on offer. Of course, a day in Camden Lock isn't complete without sampling the unrivalled street food from our Global Food Kitchen, finger-licking good cuisine from around the world.
For updates on what we have been up to, visit Camden Market's official website: www.camdenmarket.com Source

London Day 3

London Day 3

London Day 3

London Day 3

London Day 3 

Despite the allure of food from around the world, all I wanted to have was some good ol' British Fish & Chips (I'm from Singapore after all, and am used to "food from around the world"). 

So I headed over to:
Poppies Fish & Chips, Spitalfields, 6-8 Hanbury Street, London E1 6QR, United Kingdom
for my last meal in London - Fish and Chips

London Day 3

London Day 3

London Day 3

London Day 3





Honestly I'm used to battered boneless fish slices, but not to such a variety of fish choices - making it a hit and miss. If only I had more time (and meals) to try all to find out what fish I really like best.

After seeing but not eating "food from around the world", I started to miss home a tad bit so I had some Indonesian crackers (we call them keropok where I come from) from your friendly neighborhood grocery store.

London Day 3

I did return to UK this year but not London. London, you've been missed!




Camden Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

My Japan Itinerary (December 2012 and June 2016)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...