Thursday, February 1, 2018

Tokyo, Japan: Tokyo Disneyland

I previously visited Disneysea, which I heard was more suited for adults? Well, we planned to visit Disneyland this time round. 

My favourite part about Disneyland is how they don't dub over in Japanese but kept it as original as it is, so you don't hear Captain Sparrow speak in Japanese. Yay. 

However, if you really want grownup rides - go Universal Studios please. 
There aren't many photos because perhaps: 1. tired 2. I was out to collect my spectacles (read) 3. it wasn't as fun (or adrenaline-inducing) as USJ 4. we took more selfies

We took the bus direct from Osaka to Disneyland, then left our stuff in a locker at the train station. After dark, we took the train direct to Narita airport. We made it. PHEW.

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan  

Shot of us

  Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan  

Driving on the tracks is not as thrilling as it was before I had my licence.

  Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Disneyland Tokyo Japan

Still wondering how the Winnie the Pooh ride works since there are no tracks. Magnetic?

Disney Guest Services - guide to getting to the airport. 

Tokyo Tokyo



And this concludes our Japan trip - I'd be back when the opportunity comes by again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

My Japan Itinerary (December 2012 and June 2016)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...