Saturday, November 22, 2014

Taipei, Taiwan: Taipei Main Station

"Yoohoo, welcome to Taipei!"

When you arrive by bus from Taoyuan to Taipei, you'd arrive at THE Taipei Main Station. Wonder how it looks inside? All I can say is, it's bustling, it's iconic, just as Tokyo Station was.

And it's from here that our adventures take flight. This is my second time in Taiwan, but my travel buddy's first! So expect lots of re-visiting, links and reminisces (only those places and experiences that are worth it) on top of exploring new, unchartered territories.

Taipei Main Station

Taipei Main Station

This is how it looks like inside. Cavernous.

 
Taipei Main Station

Remember to watch out for such stamps at the major attractions:

Taipei Main Station

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. While I was at Taipei, I stayed at iTaipei Service Apartment, just across Taipei main station. It was very convenient for me to go anywhere from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several hostels/ hotels near the main station, particularly convenient if you are traveling to other parts of Taiwan! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Featured

My Japan Itinerary (December 2012 and June 2016)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...